- Established family business
- Desirable location
- Versatile all round administrative superstar required
Our client is seeking an administrative superstar to manage the office of their fast-paced family owned business.
A well-established family owned business, our client is seeking an administrative superstar to run their busy office. With a varied business including hydro excavation, clean fill disposal and civil works, our client is based in western Rodney, with branches in Wellington and Maungaturoto
Key to this role is your ability to adapt to varied tasks and work methodically and independently. The ideal applicant will be systems focussed with strong organisational skills as well as the ability to develop and improve current systems. Along with the day to day running of the office this new role will report to and provide PA support function to the General Manager.
- Mail, phones and day to day general functions
- Accounts processing; purchase order tracking
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Payroll and timesheet queries
- Coordinate Training/Competency testing
- Support Fleet Manager in maintaining vehicle testing calendar and spreadsheet
- Conduct new employee inductions
- Provide PA function to GM as required including diary and travel bookings
- Potential for development into Health, Safety and Environmental coordination;
- Maintain Documents and Registers
- Coordinate annual health checks
- Assist with quarterly review and annual plans
- Issue and maintain PPE stock
Skills and experience
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Office Suite
- Significant experience with MYOB and ACE Payroll
- Familiarity with IBright Vehicle Tracker would be advantageous
- Previous experience in maintaining HSE documentation
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Able to work independently
- Enthusiastic approach with an eye to continuous improvement
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via apply button.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 972 0731 quoting reference #2663.