- Engage, Influence, Educate
- Work to encourage a culture of Safety and Environmental responsibility
- Integral member of the Site Management Team
Our manufacturing client requires an experienced SHE Manager who will make a strong contribution to their high performing team.
Well-known brand and the largest consumer food supplier in NZ, our client fulfils their customers’ needs with a portfolio of iconic food brands.
With a mission to provide superior quality and nutritious everyday foods, with brands that are trusted by families everywhere, our client values their people and has a unique culture, with many talented individuals choosing to work for them and striving to be the best in all that they do.
The Safety, Health and Environment Manager is an integral member of the Site Management Team and will make a strong contribution to a high performing operation, by creating a culture of Safety and Environmental responsibility.
- Develop and sustain proactive safety and environmental behaviours
- Improve outcomes/results year on year
- Lead all SHE related projects
- Deliver Key Result Areas as identified
- Actively function as a Senior Team Member, to deliver both departmental and site best practice results
- Apply continuous improvement principles to drive results
- Meet both internal and external audit requirements
- Participate and contribute to the wider SHE team to achieve the wider business goals
Skills and experience required
- Relevant qualification (i.e. minimum OHS Diploma)
- Train the trainer certification or similar
- Significant health and safety experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience with influencing to ensure site personnel take personal ownership and accountability of safety, health and environment
- Ability to lead culture change through influence
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Proven ability to deliver on agreed objectives
- Strong and practical/working knowledge of NZ legislation
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via apply button.
If you have a Seek account you can apply via Seek – Click here
Candidates must meet the immigration eligibility criteria to apply for this role – we welcome applications from returning Kiwis and those with the right to work.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically. For any queries please phone Suzanne Peden on 09 424 8367 – ref: #2701.