- Excellent residential civil construction opportunity with competitive salary
- Working knowledge of estimating, project management and surveying
- High performing organisation – increasing workload/projects
Join this leading Civil Contracting Company and help them deliver exceptional service to their North Shore and West Harbour based clients.
Our client has built and continues to build on its great reputation and presence within the civil construction industry.
With around 30 staff and growing, they have an ever increasing list of residential civil contracting projects in North Shore and West Harbour locations and are keen to continue the excellent quality of service from tender stage through to hand over.
This role will be responsible for the general management of all operations, with oversight for the estimating, tendering, QS and project management. It requires a high level of organisational skill and proven experience within a project management and residential civil construction environment.
You will ensure that continuing productivity remains at an all-time high, servicing the clients in the best possible manner.
You will utilise your exceptional ability to provide a successful outcome with all major projects and drive business performance.
- Oversee full project lifecycle from initial estimation through to completion
- Responsibility for invoicing and claims management
- Site meetings and client interaction throughout the duration of project
- Maintain quality standards to ensure project specs are met
- Communicate expected project deliverables through daily site meetings
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Monitor work, equipment, site to ensure no barriers to achieving requirements
Skills and experience
- Proven experience within project management, estimating and team management within a civil construction environment is essential
- Experience within surveying would be a distinct advantage
- High level of computer literacy (excel etc.) and project management systems and process
- Excellent people and project management skillset
- Proactive and positive personality traits, ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrable experience in motivating staff to achieve delivery on time
- Enjoy a competitive salary plus full use vehicle
- Exceptional leadership opportunity within this family owned business
- Current sites are all based on the North Shore and West Harbour – miss the traffic!
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via apply button.
If you have a Seek account you can apply via Seek – Click here
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
Candidates must meet the immigration eligibility criteria to apply for this role – we welcome applications from returning Kiwis and those with the right to work.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically. For any queries please phone Duncan Cooke on 09 281 2724 – ref: #2700.