- Provide environment for collaboration and continuous improvement
- Facilities/logistics/construction Health and Safety experience is key
- Attractive and competitive salary package plus benefits
Salary $125K to $130K.
Exceptional safety advisor required – experienced in facilities/logistics/construction – ready to deliver best practice outcomes.
With over 4000 staff employed across sites in New Zealand and Australia, our client is a highly successful leisure and hospitality business. Operating in a fastmoving commercial environment, they have a diverse and unique risk profile.
There is a strong commitment to safety at the highest level of the organisation; with an established safety strategy endorsed by the board. A key objective will be to assist with the successful implementation across the group.
Reporting to the Group GM – Health and Safety, you will be a forward thinking, experienced safety practitioner with a pragmatic and experienced approach to risk management.
The role is suited to someone who has proven experience within the hospitality industry, as well as experience in the wider business field and who is able to successfully engage at all levels within a business to achieve outcomes and influence operations at all levels.
Key to success will be your knowledge and proven success in the area of facilities management, logistics and construction environments.
Suitable candidates will require resilience and drive, and a strong ability to work within a high functioning, successful team.
- Assist with implementation of the strategic safety plan across operations
- Collaborate with all areas of the business, growing HSW awareness and ownership
- to drive compliance through engagement and training
- Improve reporting through data analysis, ensuring accuracy
- Assist with improvements on safety management system
- Work with people leaders, managing critical risks
- Audit, investigations, return to work, emergency management and more………
Skills and experience required:
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Proven ability to engage and successfully implement strategy
- Tertiary level Health and Safety qualification
- A working knowledge of NZ regulatory requirement
- Excellent level of English and competent IT skillset is required
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
Our client may consider applications from the UK however, criteria must be met in full – with an excellent level of qualifications and experience.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne on +64 9 424 8367 quoting reference #3836.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People