- Petone location
- Experienced and qualified Health and Safety Advisor required
- Confident communicator with strong analytical/reporting skills
Bring your ability to assist in the development of safety culture, build relationships and affect lasting change within a high profile organisation.
Our client acts as a trusted advisor to their clients and values collaboration, working together, sharing knowledge and learning from others.
Working in an honest and collegial manner with a flat hierarchal culture, they encourage all of their people to participate in organisational initiatives with an enterprise mind-set.
Working in close collaboration with the Health and Safety Manager you will support the ongoing development of a positive and effective H&S culture. You will require strong influencing skills and will be confident in with engaging with key stakeholders and suppliers. Working across the organisation you will enhance HSW systems, policies and procedures.
- Promote a positive H&S culture across the business and supply chain
- Assist in the development and execution of the strategic H&S plan
- Analyse audit/reporting data to drive continual improvements
- Educate and mentor colleagues on good safety practice
- Ensure all relevant documentation is up to date and available
- Assist in the preparation of management reports
- Maintain the H&S framework and management system
- Ensures all incidents are recorded and actioned within an appropriate timeframe
- Develop relationships across the business with stakeholders and suppliers
Skills and experience
- Proven ability to analyse and present data
- Solid industry experience with a minimum of Level 4 OSH Certificate
- Results driven and outcome focused
- A can-do attitude, with a collaborative, pragmatic approach
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills – at all levels
- Experience in coaching others
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via apply button.
If you have a Seek account you can apply via Seek – Click here
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically, however given the holiday period, shortlisting will commence early in 2018. For any queries please phone Duncan Cook on 09 281 2724 after 8th January 2018 – ref: #2687.