- Established award winning company
- Fast paced, enthusiastic environment
- Based in Auckland with regular travel
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, engaging health and safety trainer in the aged care sector.
Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest providers of aged healthcare. Operating from North Auckland to Christchurch with over 2700 employees in the residential home and village environment.
Training is a key component of this role and you will enjoy travelling to different parts of NZ to introduce HSE to frontline staff. Reporting to the General Manager Health and Safety you will support the team across the breadth of the business.
In this role you will provide support to managers on health and safety issues through;
- Championing Health, Safety and Environmental policies and processes
- Delivery of Health and Safety training to our Managers and frontline staff
- Development of Health and Safety training programmes
- Participation in Health and Safety related projects to enable ongoing health and safety improvements
- The administration of Health and Safety Document control
- Monitoring and collation of incident and injury and reporting
Skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- At least 3 years OHS experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Robust training and presentation skills
- A great team dynamic in a stable environment
- Opportunity to develop with solid national support
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via apply button.
If you have a Seek account you can apply via Seek – Click here
Applications from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa already in place will be considered before all others.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Duncan on 09 281 2724 quoting reference #2708.