- Immediate requirements | Vacancies
- Work with a range of talent and in various safety industries
- Superb hourly rates and opportunities all across NZ
We are actively looking for passionate, engaging Health, Safety, Environment, Wellness and Risk professionals whose philosophy is to help to create and sustain the best outcomes in organisations.
Over the last 15 years our clients have enjoyed the flexibility that our contracting teams provide, and our clients often require interim support whilst they develop and expand their own safety teams or of course while we recruit for the permanent appointments.
As a Contractor, your role is never the same as each company and contract will present different needs. These are, but not limited to:
- Backfill for recruitment
- SafePlus audits | ISO 45001 Audits
- System implementation (ISO standards)
- BAU coverage
- Support with specific HSE projects/initiatives
- Specialist HSEWR advice and guidance
Most of our contracting roles involve a combination of responsibilities and requirements to get the job done.
Our clients are based all throughout New Zealand; offer the freedom to work either part-time or full-time; and industries range from Construction, Energy, Industrial, Manufacturing, Civil, FMCG, right through to fast-paced, complex Healthcare environments – there is something for everyone.
Contracts can last anywhere between 4 weeks and 12 months, depending on the clients’ demands. This allows you the freedom to work as you desire, but also partner with and work alongside amazing organisations.
To be considered for Contractor opportunities you must:
- Hold a relevant tertiary safety qualification.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Health and Safety industry and 5 for management positions
- Have the immediate right to work in New Zealand
- Be able to work with us to build your portfolio of work
Please contact Donna Masters on 027 584 0066 or email email@example.com for further information.
You can also register your interest on our website www.edenfx.co.nz