- New Zealand owned company with established global presence
- Diverse workforce
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
Seeking an experienced and balanced Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor to continue forward momentum in a fast-paced environment
Our client is one of New Zealand’s leading industrial manufacturers with a strong export presence.
A dedicated and innovative team enjoy working for this sought-after Canterbury employer, in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this newly created role will continue the work already done to build solid health and safety foundations within the business. As first point of contact, the successful candidate will have the skill to move easily from shop floor to management, providing subject matter expertise and coaching on safety initiatives.
A safety critical industry, the organisation is fully committed to health and safety and successful candidates will have the drive and determination to continue to develop a proactive safety culture.
- Maintenance and upkeep of intranet-based safety system
- Provide training on HSEQ related matters
- Assist with maintaining current ISO standards
- Lead or assist with incident investigations
- Maintain audit schedules
- Provide expertise on all HSEQ related matters
Skills and experience:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Health and Safety is preferred
- Experience with Quality Management Systems and ISO standards
- Proven experience in a similar industrial manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- High attention to detail, well organised – excellent planning skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via Apply.
Preference will be given to local candidates or those with the right to work in place, however our client may consider applicants from overseas with the right experience and background.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #2892.
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialists
HSE People recruiting HSE People