- Development opportunity for a recent OHS/Environmental graduate
- Forward thinking, progressive global organisation
- Competitive salary and developmental opportunities
Global contractor management business seeking a recent graduate to support their growing New Zealand operations.
A global leader in contractor and supplier management is currently seeking an HSE coordinator to support their expanding operation in New Zealand. Based in central Auckland, this is an excellent development opportunity for a recent health and safety or environmental graduate. Working with a national client base there will be regular travel throughout the country and collaborative working with Australian and US operations.
Working in a small three-man team, this is a cross functional role. In addition to providing HSE expertise to a new and existing client base you will also assist in account management and sales activities. This is an opportunity suited to a highly motivated, confident individual with strong communication skills. The successful candidate will have the support of a wider global safety team and report into a Regional HSE Manager.
- Provide HSE support and guidance to clients
- Research, develop and review safety protocols and legislation
- Support account management activities
- Conduct advanced training on new products
- 25-50% travel for customer and industry meetings
- Support and contribute to the ongoing development of the business
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualified in Occupational Health and Safety or Environmental Management
- Prior commercial experience would be beneficial
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This is a dynamic working environment with long term career opportunities. The business is based out of Dallas and they have enjoyed significant expansion in recent years.
- Opportunity to develop your career within a supportive international business
- Dynamic and varied role with regular travel
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via apply button.
If you have a Seek account you can apply via Seek – Click here
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically, however given the holiday period, shortlisting will commence early in 2018. For any queries please phone Duncan on 09 281 2724 after 8th January 2018 – ref: #2704.