- Opportunity to step back from physical/clinical practice
- Make a real difference
- Auckland based role with flexibility
Registered Physio or Occupational Therapist to provide clinical advice on client needs for everyday living.
About the company
Providing equipment and modifications for those who need assistance, this organisation is committed to helping their clients manage their everyday tasks. They work closely with Whaikaha, Te Whatu Ora, clients, providers and whanau to ensure efficient and timely solutions.
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll provide professionally qualified support and advice to both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring consistent standards and quality improvements.
What you’ll need
Professional registration as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist is necessary and exposure to equipment, housing and vehicle requirements and/or modifications is ideal.
- Understanding of intellectual, physical sensory and age-related disability and impairment
- Practical knowledge of ACC and Whaikaha structures and process
- Well developed clinical evaluation, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This role would be well suited to an experienced Physio/OT who may be looking to work outside of the clinical environment while still providing support to those who need it to live their best lives. You’ll be joining a dedicated team who are passionate about what they do.
- Southern Cross
- Life and Critical Care Assurance
- Flexible workplace and hours considered
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 021 0818 7342 quoting reference #3778.
Professional registration is necessary to be considered for this role
Applications are welcome from NZ Citizens, Residents or those with the right to work already in place.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People