- Administration super star
- Great Silverdale location
- Full or Part time role – You choose!
Our client is seeking a Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the QHSE function of the company.
Our client has been a significant force in the earthmoving industry and provides their clients with the right tools to take care of earth work requirements from start to finish.
As the QHSE Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the QHSE function of the company such as providing general administration support, fostering positive QHSE practices in the workplace, facilitating the communication of QHSE knowledge, information and advice to managers and staff and maintaining up to date QSHE Documentation.
Enjoy work life balance in this role, while working in a great location.
- Maintain QHSE documentation and filing
- Provide assistance to the QHSE team as needed
- Organise meetings with the Health and Safety reps and take minutes
- Assist, maintain and compile incidents/accidents
- Enter and maintain human resource records
- Prepare new employee employment documentation
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure appropriate QHSE procedures and processes are in place
- Assist with the implementation of QHSE management systems
- Order and/or distribute Health and Safety equipment, materials, signage, etc.
- An approachable and supportive personality
Skills and experience
- Experienced in civils or earthworks is desirable
- Knowledgeable and experienced in quality, health, safety and environment
- Understand and apply appropriate QHSE principals to operational activities
- Ability to contribute to achieve outstanding team performance
- Highly skilled at administrative and records management
- Constructive “can do” approach to problem solving
- QHSE qualifications
- First aid and Site Safe certificates are desirable
- Computer skills
- Full New Zealand Driver’s Licence
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via Apply button.
If you have a Seek account you can apply via Seek – Click here
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role and hold a current full New Zealand Driver’s Licence.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #2774