- Champion a positive safety culture
- Progressive and diverse work environment
- Global leader in a unique industry
Seeking an innovative, engaging practitioner to provide safety, auditing and investigative resources in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment
A world leader in their industry, our client seeks a Safety Auditor and Investigator to engage, mentor and support a positive safety culture within an environment of growth and change.
If you have a background in aviation and significant health, safety and audit experience then this may be the role for you. Working with an established and progressive Safety Team, the successful candidate will ensure all areas of compliance are met while providing guidance and coaching throughout the business.
- Actively champion a positive safety culture
- Proactively identify areas for continuous improvement
- Ensure timely and thorough audits are conducted in line with company and industry requirements
- Conduct investigations as required
- Work closely with the business to identify and mitigate risk
- Provide safety induction training as required to support the Safety Team
- Deliver input on safety reporting and action planning
Skills and experience
- Previous experience as an auditor and/or investigator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills
- Minimum Level 4 National Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Formal qualifications in Audit and Investigation is beneficial
- Previous aviation experience
- Knowledge of the NZ CAA rules and regulations is desirable
With a family vibe and a commitment to work/life balance, you will be joining a company that prides themselves on active growth and identifying the strengths of those within the company. Long serving staff are testament to this ethos
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via apply button.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place and preference will be given to those with experience with the NZ Aviation industry.
f you have a Seek account you can apply via Seek – Click here
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #2778.