- Newly created role – Consultancy
- Significant growth – immediate vacancy
- Worklife balance
Due to ongoing success and client development, this highly regarded expanding consultancy is looking to appoint a Senior Consultant. Working with a diverse client base you will work with all levels of a business, delivering lasting culture change and safety improvements
Newly created role based in Wellington/Auckland/Hamilton/Christchurch. Practical Professional services background preferred with an engaging approach and commercial mindset.
Our client is a well-established Australian Professional Risk Management Consultancy based in Melbourne, with satellite operations in Pretoria and Hamilton. The business has seen substantial growth over the last 7 years of blue chip clients and the NZ Operations are headed up with a NZ based Director and General Manager.
With national operations this role can be based in Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch or Hamilton. Reporting into the GM, in this is a newly created position you will build trusted and sustained partnerships with the client base, delivering safety and operational excellence, consultancy services and training.
Working in a small team, this is a highly autonomous role, managing customer expectations and delivering exceptional service.
- Review and audit client HSE performance, culture and management systems
- Engage with senior management to define HSE roadmap and set strategy
- On site HSE observations and discussions
- Review management system documentation
- Stakeholder interviews
- Create thorough reports, including key findings and recommendations
- Present to executive board and operational management teams
- Deliver and facilitate HSE training programme around safety leadership, Risk Management and Incident investigation
- Ongoing development of the client base and wider business
- Champion compliance Health and Safety frameworks and standards
- Attending conferences and Industry events
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline
- Understanding of legislative framework
- Strong engagement and influencing skills
- Strong written and verbal reasoning
- Drafting reports at a Senior level / bid proposals
- Consultancy experience an advantage
- Home based with national travel
- Great remuneration package
- Newly created role
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via apply button.
We welcome applications from returning Kiwis and those who already have the right to work in New Zealand.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Duncan Cooke, Principal Recruitment Consultant on 09 281 2724 quoting reference #2737.