- Established Health and Safety solutions provider
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial team
- Achieve work – life balance with flexibility for the right candidate
Our client seeks a systems focussed health and safety professional to focus on contractor prequalification across varied industry.
Our client is one of New Zealand’s leading providers of health and safety solutions, across a wide range of private industry and public sector organisations.
Forward thinking with an eye to continuous improvement; our client develops safety management systems, provides training, consultancy services and software solutions to their clients.
The primary function of this role is to deliver online assessments of evidential documents for contractor prequalification. Key to this will be your focus on systems and process.
Good communication skills are prerequisite as you will also provide feedback and clarification at several stages during the assessment.
- Deliver profitable and professional assessment services
- Develop new assessment material as required
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the service
- Promote the brand’s core services and solutions
Skills and experience
- Proven understanding of New Zealand health and safety legislation
- Level 4 National Certificate in OHS is desirable
- Previous experience in Health and Safety roles across varied industries
- Advanced competency in IT
- Excellent communication and administrative skill
- Audit experience may be advantageous
Based in the Auckland CBD, there is potential for the successful candidate to work flexible hours, or from home after the initial training period.
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via apply button.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 972 0731 quoting reference #2664.