- Excellent management/coaching/influencing skillset required
- Work closely with Operations across all sectors of organisation
- Provide solid safety leadership, build capability, develop for best practice
Our global client – a leading food and support services company, seeks an HSEQ Manager to lead the way, building capability and understanding across all NZ sites.
Our client is a leading Global food services and support services company, operating within a diverse range of industries and key market sectors.
Through dedicated and specialist sector brands, they operate within business and industry, healthcare, education, defence, offshore and remote.
Their objective is to deliver value to their customers by leveraging the benefits of being a group to deliver structured and sustainable organic growth and achieve their vision to be a world-class provider of food services and support services.
You will primarily be responsible for working closely with Operations across all Sectors to implement the Health and Safety Strategy.
Utilising your significant influencing/educating skillset, you will have a coaching and motivating emphasis to develop best practice in HSEQ and build capability around Safety Leadership across the organisation.
A strong focus on embedding Operational HSEQ excellence including simplification of systems and processes, helping to build a positive health and safety culture is required.
You will also bring well-rounded experience in the mentoring and management of direct reports.
- Work with Operations Management and Sector Leads to implement the Health and Safety strategy
- Coach, influence and educate to build capability
- Lead projects, including championing the new Vault HSEQ Management System to ensure effective engagement and use
- Lead and manage – provide support and work with Health and Safety Advisors to ensure systems and processes are current and meet all requirements i.e. Legislation and ISO
- Ensure investigations are completed for all accidents/incidents/near misses with corrective actions implemented to manage future risk
- Ensure internal audit program is robust and outcomes are reviewed for opportunities for improvement
- Liaise with Regulator within timeframes, as required
Skills and experience
- Excellent legislative knowledge and practical application
- Risk Management experience – multiple sites
- Knowledge of Food Safety would be an advantage
- Relevant tertiary qualification (OHS Diploma minimum)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Vault would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and influential skillset
- Proven ability with a can do, results focussed attitude
- Previous multi-service environment experience would be great
- Experience working with an integrated (HSEQ) management system
- Positive, influential, mentoring and educating skillset
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via apply button.
If you have a Seek account you can apply via Seek – Click here
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne Peden on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #2775.