- Significant health and safety operational/manufacturing experience required
- Major Hazard Facility, high risk and practical background required
- Drive the delivery of the strategic plan – just waiting for your value add
Our client is seeking a Health and Safety Manager with experience operating in a high risk/major hazard manufacturing facility
The company and role
A leading organisation, located in the central North Island, requires a Health and Safety Manager to lead the way.
You will be responsible for providing clear leadership as well as functional and practical support.
With Major Hazard Facility experience and a strong Health and Safety systems and process brain, you will also have excellent interpersonal and engagement skills.
The purpose of this position is to provide support to and delivery of all disciplines that fall under the area of Health and Safety including systems, processes and operational health and safety management.
The key responsibility will be to lead the company’s need to meet health and safety and major hazard facility regulatory requirements and the ongoing future management of these functions in a successful, engaging and sustainable manner.
Skills and experience requirements include
Relevant tertiary qualification (minimum Diploma level)
- Significant industrial/technical Health and Safety experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillset
- Auditing experience and qualification
- Proficient in MS Office
- Solid understanding of legislation, including MHF
- Outcome focussed and a natural problem solver
- Motivating, mentoring, coaching and engaging personality
- Practical by nature, with solid ability at a leadership level
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via apply button.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne Peden on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #2829.