- Develop, implement and manage the Safety Management System
- Lead strategic initiatives – working with Senior Management and Directors
- CBD Location with parking available
Highly successful property investment company, require a Manager with significant and proven experience in both Safety and Sustainability.
Our client is focused on delivering excellence within their property portfolio, not only to their investors but also in meeting the needs of their tenants.
Ownership includes a number of properties with high profile tenants, in various locations throughout New Zealand. Core sectors include; office, retail and industrial.
You will be responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing management of the Health, Safety and Sustainability systems, policies, procedures and practices (including environmental factors).
Working closely with the leadership team, this role will lead the development of strategies that demonstrate excellence, best practice and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
Employee engagement will be fostered through the delivery of effective training, education and communication.
- Develop, implement and maintain Health, Safety, Sustainability Systems
- Ensure comprehensive HSSE strategies, policies, procedures and practices
- Provide solid advice and training, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Reporting, auditing/monitoring and review
- Ensure appropriate risk assessments, controls and timely close out of actions
- Chair Health and Safety meetings
- Work closely with leadership team
- Lead contractor and tenant compliance to management systems
- Promote and lead HSSE initiatives in a proactive and positive manner
Skills and experience include:
- An excellent understanding of business principles, drivers, opportunities etc.
- Influential personality – motivate and engage a broad range of stakeholders
- Anticipate needs and provide a proactive approach
- Strong ability to plan, efficient and accurate
- Detail orientated, results driven and outcome focussed
- Excellent working knowledge of impending changes to legislation
- Experience working within a risk management framework
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Significant experience in a similar role
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via apply button.
If you have a Seek account you can apply via Seek – Click here
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically, however given the holiday period, shortlisting will commence early in 2018. For any queries please phone Suzanne Peden on 09 281 4702 after 8th January 2018 – ref: #2709.