- Opportunity to advance Occupational Health experience
- Established corporate health and wellbeing organisation
- Central location handy to public transport
Support and mentor a team of health specialists in this Advisor/Trainer role in an organisation delivering nationwide services
About the role
Responsible for assuring the competent and current training of our client’s health specialists, you will also support them with up to date knowledge and expertise in occupational health services.
Provide direction and advice on health and safety regulations, ensuring not only your colleagues safety but also that standards are met for clients. Assist with new client proposals and report regularly to senior management on existing client services.
A great role for a registered occupational nurse who has experience with corporate health and wellbeing, likes variety, is self-motivated and can manage and prioritise their own workload.
- Support, mentor and coach the nationwide health specialists
- Provide phone support and technical advice
- Review services and assist with new client proposals
- Ensure client standards and procedures are met and adhered to
- Maintain health, safety and training records
- Assist with delivering programs to clients when required
Skills and experience
Requiring a solid and proven background in occupational health, candidates are required to be currently registered in New Zealand. Great people skills, excellent organisation and the ability to get things done are prerequisite to this role.
- Current Occupational Health or Registered Nurse (New Zealand)
- Qualification in OSH is desirable
- Experience and working knowledge of Vision, Hearing and Lung Testing
- Excellent training and communication skills
- Problem solving mentality
- Above average IT skills
- Full driver’s licence and reliable transport
About the company
Our client provides a full spectrum of workplace health services across New Zealand – building safe, engaged and well workforces for their clients with tailored plans to suit their business needs.
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your Word version CV and cover letter.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 972 0731 quoting reference #3139